Private classes with Vayda Rhynstone either 1 on 1, group, or Bachelorette Parties!
Inquires contact email@example.com for pricing and availability!
Sign up Today!
- "Boa Werk" - An all level boa technique class, whether your a beginner or want to take it to the next level. Learn the differences between types of boas, how to utilize a boa on stage as a prop vs. an accessory, when and what to and not to reveal, and various movements to frame your body while stripping.
- "Shake Yer Tits" - Learn the tassel twirl from the "Master of Tassels"! We'll be discussing the basics of tassel types, construction, and application to get the best twirl. Followed by learning various movements, posture technique, and applying them music.
- "T & A" Workshop - Learn the tassel twirl from the "Master of Tassels..AND Assels"! We'll be discussing the basics of tassel types, construction, and
application to get the best twirl. Followed by learning various movements, posture technique, and applying them music.
First 1/2 of class is focused on the "T" tassels & 2nd part "A" Assels. This is a 90 min workshop.
- Fan Dancing - Learn how to fan dance with the bird of paradise, Vayda Rhynstone! In this class, we'll be working with static feather fans. You'll learn various poses to frame your body, hand technique, and transitions to create beautiful, flowing choreography. Bring feather fans and heels.
- Intro to Burlesque - This is a beginner's class where you'll learn basic burlesque poses, the "bump n'grind", shimmies, and the art of the tease. Class may feature a different prop each time, such as gloves, chair, bra, or boa.
- Burlesque Dance - This is an intermediate level 4 week cardio dance class incorporating burlesque style and tease. You will learn sassy choreography each week to create 1 full 3-4 minute song dance. Some dance experience recommended as this is a faster paced class for those looking for a fun exercise.
- Striptease - Want to add some fire to your love life? Learn choreography to a sexy striptease number that you can take home that will leave your partner wanting more!
- "Burlesque Budgeting" - This workshop is for performers looking to organize their finances. Learn how to track your spending, create expense reports, organize your profits (performance, teaching, tips, merch sales), and how to keep receipts and which ones for tax purposes.
- "The Art of Hustling" - You have the talent, now let's make the most of it. Learn how to get the gig, create opportunities, and various tips to get your $$ by working smarter, not harder through a positive mindset. This will be burlesque/artist career focused but also great basic life skills.
- Act Critique - Send me a video of your act or meet in person for constructive feedback. I'll provide tips on your concerned areas and give your act that extra polish!